This webpage includes links and information the COVID-19 pandemic and the high school’s response to it. This page is only meant to help parents find information already sent or available elsewhere. Given the fluidity of the situation, the information posted here may not always be the most up to date.
Helpful info and contacts
- SPUSD Containment, Response, and Control Plan
- SPUSD social-emotional resources for students.
- Mental health wellness resource, SPHS Wellness Center
- SPUSD’s Covid-19 testing sign up. See below for more info.
- Los Angeles County COVID-19 testing information.
- Los Angeles County COVID-19 vaccination information.
- ParentSquare communications from SPHS and SPUSD. (These are not limited to COVID-19 related items.)
- Abby Silver, district nurse, email@example.com
- Attendance Clerk, Ruth Carlson: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pacific Toxicology contact (in case testing results do not arrive per schedule), Lori Larkins, email@example.com, (818) 678-4445.
- SPHS Tech Support: SPHStech@spusd.net
SPUSD Covid-19 Weekly Testing
The school is currently offering free, optional COVID-19 testing for SPUSD TK-12 students and SPUSD employees. The test is administered on Tuesdays. Registration is done online and MUST be completed by 11:59 p.m. the Friday prior to testing.
While a first-come, first-served format will continue, SPUSD requests that participants arrive at the testing site according to the following schedule to reduce waiting times for everyone:
- Last name begins with A-G, arrive between 3:15-4:15 p.m.
- Last name begins with H-M, arrive between 4:15-5:15 p.m.
- Last name begins with N-Z, arrive between 5:15-6:15 p.m.