This webpage includes links and information the COVID-19 pandemic and the high school’s response to it. This page is only meant to help parents find information already sent or available elsewhere. Given the fluidity of the situation, the information posted here may not always be the most up to date.
Click here for SPUSD COVID updates.
Helpful info and contacts
- COVID-19 Update for 2022-2023 from SPUSD
- To report a positive COVID-19 case, a COVID-19 exposure, or symptoms possibly related to COVID-19, use this online system.
- To return to school after a positive case, use this form.
- SPUSD Containment, Response, and Control Plan
- SPUSD social-emotional resources for students.
- Mental health wellness resource, SPHS Wellness Center
- SPUSD’s Covid-19 testing sign up. See below for more info.
- ParentSquare communications from SPHS and SPUSD. (These are not limited to COVID-19 related items.)
- Abby Silver, district nurse, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attendance Clerk, Ruth Carlson: email@example.com
- Pacific Toxicology contact (in case testing results do not arrive per schedule), Lori Larkins, firstname.lastname@example.org, (818) 678-4445.
- SPHS Tech Support: SPHStech@spusd.net
la County Department of Health info
Information and reminders from the the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health:
- COVID-19 FAQ
- Information on COVID-19 testing for children.
- Vaccination Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for Parents: Why Routine Vaccinations Matter
- COVID-19 Vaccines – FAQ
- COVID-19 Vaccine Facts
Please visit How To Get Vaccinated to find a location near you or call the Public Health Vaccine Call Center at 833-540-0473, open daily 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. You also may book vaccination appointments directly through pharmacy websites such as Rite Aid, Walgreens, CVS.
Other pertinent information and resources may be found on the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health website.