Click the headline or image to read the complete post and access any embedded links.
SPUSD, via ParentSquare, shared the below links to Los Angeles Department of Health information regarding vaccinations.
- Vaccination Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for Parents: Why Routine Vaccinations Matter
- COVID-19 Vaccines – FAQ (as of now, children 5 and up can get a Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility: Primary, Additional, and Booster Doses
- COVID-19 Vaccine Facts
- COVID-19 FAQ
- COVID-19 Prevention at TK-12 Schools – Information for Parents & Guardians
Please visit VaccinateLACounty.com and click on “How To Get Vaccinated” to find a location near you or call the Public Health Vaccine Call Center at 833-540-0473, open daily 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. You also may book vaccination appointments directly through pharmacy websites such as Rite Aid, Walgreens, CVS. At these locations, you may wish to call ahead to confirm availability of the Pfizer vaccine for ages 5-11.
Other pertinent information and resources may be found on the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health website.
If you do not have a ParentSquare account, you can request to join or contact the high school office at (626) 441-5820.
Thursday, November 4, 2021
Presented by the South Pasadena Council PTA Special Needs Committee. RSVP to Oscar Madrigal at firstname.lastname@example.org by November 3 to receive the Zoom link.
Senior Parent Social
Mamma’s Brick Oven Tent
1007 Fair Oaks Ave. (tent is in back lot)
Tuesday, November 2 from 7:30-9pm
This is an informal social event for the parents and guardians of current Seniors at SPHS. The evening will include opportunities to socialize with your fellow Senior parents, as well as interact with members of PTSA, Boosters, and Music Boosters. Pizza slices, appetizers, and beverages will be available for purchase inside Mamma’s.
Freshman Parents – Save the Date:
Tuesday, November 16th from 7:30-9pm
Sophomore and Junior Parent Socials will be held in 2022.
Thanks to the PTSA Teacher/Staff Appreciation committee for making these cute Halloween treats for our teachers & staff!
Great News! The SPHS PTSA has secured a reservation for a 2022 Grad Night on the evening of Saturday, June 4th. Seniors will have the opportunity to attend the Disneyland Grad Nite Private Party Experience at Disney California Adventure park. The students will have exclusive access to the park with other LA-area graduates from 9pm-2am. Students will take busses from South Pasadena to Disneyland and back. More information on pricing, departure times, and sign up procedures will be posted here in November.
Monday, Oct. 25, 2021
• Reports from SPHS Principal John Eldred and the SPUSD School Board
• Reports from the PTSA treasurer, membership, fundraising, and programs
• Elect the Nominating Committee. The purpose of the nominating committee is to recognize and seek qualified nominees for the elected leadership of the PTSA, in preparation for the election of the PTSA 2022-2023 board.
Click here to register in advance for this meeting. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.