Donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. SPHS PTSA is a 501(c)(3) organization, Tax ID #95-4039698.
Give a one-time donation to support SPHS PTSA programs, activities and services, such as:
- Student Club Mini-Grants
- Senior Scholarships and Awards
- Forums for parents and students
- Reflections Art Contest
- Teacher & Staff Appreciation
- Career and College Nights
- SPHS Library Summer Reading Program
Your contribution at the start of the school year impacts students and teachers all year long!
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
One-hundred percent of your Wish Night dollars go directly to students’ classrooms and activities. Below are just some of the things your Wish Night dollars help pay for:
- Teaching Software
- Science & Math Lab Supplies
- Dance & PE Equipment
- Technology for the Classroom
- Books! Books! Books!
- Classroom Supplies
- Art Supplies
- Drama & Theater Supplies & Equipment
- Classroom Academic Enrichment Subscriptions
Your Wish Night donation at the start of the school year will make a tremendous difference which will impact all SPHS students all year long.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many employers – including Disney, Wells Fargo, and The Capital Group – have corporate matching programs that will match or even exceed your charitable giving. Generally, all you have to do is request the match on your employee portal.
SPHS PTSA has registered with most corporate matching partners. If we are not registered with yours, or if you have questions, please contact email@example.com.
Benefits of membership:
- Have a vote
- Support child advocacy at the local and state level
- Have a chance at senior scholarships
- Support volunteers who enable many student and teacher related programs
Join one of two ways:
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.