Grad nite 2024 tickets on sale Feb 1
When: June 7, 2024 Friday
Time: 9:00 pm – 3:00 am
Where: Six Flags Magic Mountain
Exclusive private event will include
- World class coasters
- Dance area with live DJ
- AYCE Dinner buffet
- Digital photo & souvenir gift
- 2024 Grad Pass good through Dec 29, 2024
Chaperones will receive complimentary tickets to the park and are free to enjoy any available park attractions including dedicated hospitality areas, food and drink. Learn more and volunteer to be a chaperone here
- Eat and use the restroom before arrival
- Arrive at SPHS gym at 6:00 pm for check-in and drug dog screening
- Water bottle will be provided
- Travel light!
Only bring what you can easily carry
No storage available at SPHS nor on the buses
6:00 pm at SPHS basketball courts
- Check in and find your friends
- Sign in with chaperone of your choice
- Load buses and depart
- we’ll hand you your ticket
- go through security
- have fun with your friends
At end of evening
- return to bus
- chaperone will text bus location to you
- return to SPHS (eta 4:00 am)
If you have questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Can I get there or back on my own? Can I leave early?
A: Buses only! All students must travel on the provided buses at the scheduled times. No student in and out privileges.
Q: Are the chaperones going to follow us?
A: Chaperones accompany the group through security only
Q: Why the drug dog?
A: To screen for items that, if found at Six. Flags, will cause detainment and/or involvement of law enforcement
Q. What if students have food allergies?
A. Gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, vegan options will be available. Guests who suffer from food sensitivities or life-threatening allergies may bring food into the park if they don’t feel comfortable with the menu options.
Q: What are the park rules?
A: Looking for more rules and regulations? Read the Six Flags Park Policies
View more senior info here